Monday, June 18, 2007

The Miller's


We are having a fabulous time at the Millers! We might be here for good...hehehe :) due to the weather in Dallas we were not able to fly out as planned yesterday. However, we are scheduled to depart today, we will see how it goes! Ava has made new friends ...
( We love you Lauryn and Preston!!!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I FINALLY got to meet you Candy. You are just the sweetest thing. Thanks for coming out to visit!!! We had a great time and we REALLY miss you all. Lauryn is having Ava withdrawal. You will have to come out to visit again! Hope your trip home went well!!!!

Anonymous said...

I whant to see Ava agian.I miss her so bad.Love Lauryn

McGrew Crew said...

We had a GREAT time hanging out with ya'll. I would love to do it again, maybe you will get the chance to make it down to Texas we would LOVE to have you stay with us. Colleen, your a great host, cook, and card player :)...Thanks for everything. We miss you guys!!!!!!

oh and Lauryn I think Ava woke up looking for you this morning...I will kiss her for you :)