Ava is on the move...she had been scootin around the last month, but now she is a FULL time crawler! Roxy our Yorkie is her biggest incentive. She absolutely LOVES her and is after her every chance she gets.
I have been off work since Wednesday and have enjoyed my princess-- she is pure pleasure!!! Mommy Loves you Ava :)
WAY TO GO MISS AVA!! I love her hair...it is really coming in now! No more peach fuzz for Miss Ava she has actual hair!! Can't wait to see you guys! Love you!!
Now the work has started....keeping up with her will be a fuu time job. Her and Roxy will be into everything all the time...She is growing so fast. She is truly our little princess.... love Nana&Papa
5 comments:
WAY TO GO MISS AVA!! I love her hair...it is really coming in now! No more peach fuzz for Miss Ava she has actual hair!! Can't wait to see you guys! Love you!!
Yay Ava I new she wodent be long ontill crawlingLove Lauryn
Lauryn, how is your room coming along??? I would LOVE to see some pictures! Hope your enjoying your summer. We miss you guys, and Ava misses YOU!!
My room is great.Avas looks good to.I will send you some pictures.Love Lauryn
Now the work has started....keeping up with her will be a fuu time job. Her and Roxy will be into everything all the time...She is growing so fast.
She is truly our little princess.... love Nana&Papa
Post a Comment