Wednesday, August 1, 2007

BathTime






Ava LOVES her baths. We have a nightly routine...and she pretty much knows the schedule. She eats dinner (as you can see by the full belly) ,has bath time and then I rock her w/ a small bottle to bed. She has been a super easy baby I feel very lucky!!

4 comments:

The Charles Crew said...

Love the pictures...she is SO BEAUTIFUL! Miss you guys and can't wait to see you again! LOVE YOU!!

The Charles Crew said...

you've been TAGGED! check out my blog to find out what that means! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi Candy AvA looks like shes having some fun.Tell her I miss her.Love Lauryn

Anonymous said...

...hopefully this child will be a water baby like her nana and auntie and love to play in the lake at our house, with her 2 cousins. she looks like she is having a blast now.