Saturday, October 13, 2007

Just for FUN!


Just for fun...We went one Saturday evening at the beginning of this month and had some vintage photos taken. Thomas and I enjoyed laughing at each other with the silly clothes on. Ava on the other hand was very serious about what we looked like and she wasn't sure of our photographer. Overall, today when we picked them up we thought they were neat and we had a good time doing it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute.!!

The Charles Crew said...

cute/silly pictures! hurry and put some picts up of ava in her halloween costume!! love you!!

Anonymous said...

Candi, I got your blog sight from your mom, hope this is ok. The pictures are precious! I have heard only good things about Ava, from you mom, she really enjoys grandmotherhood! Thanks for sharing your family this way. They do grow up too fast! Enjoy! Pam Johnston, Daingerfield, TX.

McGrew Crew said...

Pam~
Oh my gosh I hate that she is almost a year old! Yes, I love that you look at the Blog and feel free ANYTIME. I love the comments, especially!!
Candy