YAY!! so excited for you to be the mom of a little boy! he is so luckly! can't wait to hear the name you guys decide on!LOVE YOU!!
YEAH!!!! How much fun you will have!! Daddy has his little girl and Mommy will have her little boy! We are so happy for you guys. Love you.Tiff
How exciting! Congratulations! I will be checking for updates! Pam
Candy,I am so happy for you! I'm sad though to hear that you are moving! Take care and keep us updated!Krystal
can't wait to see what Ava will think of a new baby in the house....love Nana
OH MY GOSH THATS BIG NEWSLove, Lauryn
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YAY!! so excited for you to be the mom of a little boy! he is so luckly! can't wait to hear the name you guys decide on!
LOVE YOU!!
YEAH!!!! How much fun you will have!! Daddy has his little girl and Mommy will have her little boy! We are so happy for you guys. Love you.
Tiff
How exciting! Congratulations! I will be checking for updates! Pam
Candy,
I am so happy for you! I'm sad though to hear that you are moving! Take care and keep us updated!
Krystal
can't wait to see what Ava will think of a new baby in the house....love Nana
OH MY GOSH THATS BIG NEWS
Love, Lauryn
Post a Comment