Friday, April 25, 2008

Official News!!

Sorry for no new posts since Easter but here at the McGrew's we have been Busy, Busy, Busy....as most of you know we are in the process of moving. It is official Thomas has started his new job down by College Station and we have sold our house. This is VERY exciting for us!! He loves his new job and we are now busy looking for a new home!
I will leave you all with some photos taken the last couple of weekends!
Love to all!
Ava with her cousin Samantha :)
Poor Roxy!!
Summer is finally here and we are spending good times at the lake w/ Nana & Papa :)
Home and at the end of the day!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Candy,
I know you are so glad to have your house sold. I was hoping to see you before you moved. Please keep me updated on your baby! I know you can't wait for his arrival! Take care and email me!
Krystal

Kellye said...

Roxy and Ava have the same color hair! I love the last picture with Ava crashed on the couch. I am so happy for you and what the future holds. You have to promise to keep in touch. I can't wait until baby boy arrives. Love you girl,
Kellye