YES! It is all coming together we have signed the final contract on our new home. We are so excited. We will be leaving Longview on the 18th. I get sorta sad to know that my family and all my friends are here, but we will be back many times to visit for sure!! I will have the baby there. Ya'll are all welcome to come visit us!!Friday, May 9, 2008
Our New Home!
YES! It is all coming together we have signed the final contract on our new home. We are so excited. We will be leaving Longview on the 18th. I get sorta sad to know that my family and all my friends are here, but we will be back many times to visit for sure!! I will have the baby there. Ya'll are all welcome to come visit us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey Candy,
It is beautiful! You know you are excited and sad at the same time, but how awesome you get to stay home with your sweet babies! You are going to love it! Please send me your email address.
Krystal
AVA IS GETTING TO BE SUCH A BIG GIRL...HOW BEAUITFUL IS SHE?? OVE YA
the house looks beautiful...can't wait to see inside pictures!! and of course ava is a doll...she looks like her auntie!! love you guys!!
wow! I love that house!!! Looks like you just need a pool in that back yard!
Post a Comment