Too Cute!
...wonder why she likes to have her hair done...mommy like daughter. love her little outfit, and she seems to grow every day.love nana&papa
she is such a DOLL!! Not quiet sure about the pony tail, maybe a little more growth! COCO
I am so jealous!!! I just wish Hailey had half of what Ava does! She is getting so big. What a precious little angel. Love and miss you guys.Tiff
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too Cute!
...wonder why she likes to have her hair done...mommy like daughter. love her little outfit, and she seems to grow every day.
love nana&papa
she is such a DOLL!! Not quiet sure about the pony tail, maybe a little more growth! COCO
I am so jealous!!! I just wish Hailey had half of what Ava does! She is getting so big. What a precious little angel. Love and miss you guys.
Tiff
Post a Comment