Friday, August 29, 2008

My baby is 4 weeks old!

Ashton is still somewhat jaundice, so we had some blood work done just to make sure it was due to nursing. Our Dr. believes nursed babies take somewhat longer for the biliruben count to lower. Since we have been going to the Dr. once a week I have been able to watch his weight increase. This little boy gained 1 pound in a weeks time. Yesterday he weighed 9lbs. 13 oz, and 4 weeks ago when we brought him home he weighed 6lbs. 8 oz. GO ASHTON!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! He is so cute! I just love that pillow he is on. Thomas told us that Ashton had to go to the doctor today. I hope all of his test come out okay.

Have a great holiday weekend!

Mrs. H said...

Candy,
I think he looks like you! Maybe it is his eyes...what do you think?

The Charles Crew said...

Way to go Ashton!! You're catching up to London!! Candi, I agree with Krystal, I think he looks like you!! Can't wait to meet him, only one more month!! Love you all!!!

The Charles Crew said...

Way to go Ashton!! You're catching up to London!! Candi, I agree with Krystal, I think he looks like you!! Can't wait to meet him, only one more month!! Love you all!!!

McGrew Crew said...

The Dr. called with the blood work results today. Everything is great and his biliruben count is dropping...she isn't at all cocerned.
And as for his looks, I don't know yet. More people do say he looks like me and they think Ava still favors her daddy. So I hope he favors me :)Since there will be no more.

Mrs. H said...

NO MORE?

Just kidding!

McGrew Crew said...

Yes-no more, Thomas has an appt on Friday!

Mrs. H said...

Oh...that's funny! That's what we should have done instead of me having my tubes tied...