Thursday, March 5, 2009

We're Alive!

We are finally all better after a week of illness' struck my house. Both Ashton and I had temperatures of over 101. Come to find out I had a bladder infection and he was coming down with a horrible cold on top of cutting his FIRST tooth! Needless to say we are much better and have spent the last several days outside enjoying this beautiful weather. Other good news is... Ava will be starting Mothers Day Out on Thursdays which I am sooooo excited about for her and me :) Here are a few pics from the last couple of days!

They both went to the Doctor on Thursday

Ashton weighed 21 lbs 2 oz & Ava 25 lbs 2oz.

He is a healthy little boy, thats all I have to say!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are all feeling better. Little brother is going to be bigger than big sister before long. Thomas ought to feel good about that because Ashton will be able to protect Ava when the boys start coming around.

Have a good weekend.

Mrs. H said...

I'm so sorry y'all have been sick...we understand how that is! I've said that March is a new month for us and so far so good! (Fingers crossed!)

Ava is just tiny! And Ashton is just precious! Understand "healthy" babies too! Griffin is only 20 months and he weighs 32 lbs! He is very healthy too!

Glad you are all better! Great to see new pictures of the kiddos! Have a great weekend! We are off to Beavers Bend after lunch! Can't wait for a hopefully relaxing weekend!

dorbritz said...

Hey girl, We've missed you! Glad you're all well. Those babies are growing too fast! Sweet pics.