Where does the time go!!!
Days just fly by...I can't believe my sweet baby boy is
9 months already. And such a happy healthy baby. I couldn't ask for more. I feel so blessed.
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH"PRETTY BOY"!!!

Weight: 23 lbs. 10 oz. 90%
Height: 29 1/4 inches 90%
Ava is still in Mothers Day Out on Thursdays and LOVES it. This past week her teacher said she was the entertainment at lunch singing her ABC's to the other kids.
That doesn't surprise me!
Hope everyone has a good weekend!




4 comments:
Happy 9 months Ashton. You are too cute!
And Ava, You are beautiful!!
Candy both of your children are just beautiful! Time does fly! I can't believe he is 9 months old already too!
Hey Candy, Sorry I am not good at this blogging stuff. I just now made the time to check out your blog. OMG, Ashton is such a little Thomas!!! And Ava is as beautiful as her mommy!!! They are absolutely gorgeous. I am now on Facebook... so I will have some pictures once my little grandbaby is here, so be sure to check them out. Only 9 more weeks!!!! Can't wait. new E-mail is tloliverrdh@gmail.com
What great photos. Your kids are just precious. Happy 9 months Ashton.
Post a Comment