Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Who Lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea...

Sponge Bob Square Pants!!
Just so you know..
At our house the television usually remains off during most part of the day... and when I do have it on, it mostly always on Noggin. However, Ava LOVES Sponge Bob (which I hate), and occasionally I will let her watch an episode.
For Ashton's birthday my mom got them these PJ's, and I think they are cute!!

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I know what you mean about sponge bob, but sometimes it is nice to have a little quiet time while they watch it! Love their pj's!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Their pj's are cute! I too do not like sponge bob but every now and then it is okay.

From the pictures Ashton looks bigger than Ava. (and he looks like his daddy to me)

Cute! Cute!

Pam said...

They are just precious! Thank you for sharing and allowing me to watch them grow! Wow they are growing so fast! Pam