Life is better by the beach!!
We had such a good time this year on our Beach Vacation. We stayed at a FABULOUS Beach Resort and loved our condo. We went with my Best Friend of 20 years and her family. We did so much in 6 days...and I am ready for next year.
We had such a good time this year on our Beach Vacation. We stayed at a FABULOUS Beach Resort and loved our condo. We went with my Best Friend of 20 years and her family. We did so much in 6 days...and I am ready for next year.










Laney 3, Ashton 2 & Ava 4

The Shroeder Family








Florida's Gulfarium











3 comments:
Great pictures!! Looks like so much FUN! Is Laney really 3?...she is taller than Ava! When I see Ashton...he reminds me of Waylon! Anyone else think that?? Sweet family!! Miss you guys!
Thanks April!!!! YES Laney is almost a whole year younger than Ava...she is about 2 inches taller and 5 lbs heavier :)
Alot of times people have said Ashton looks like Waylon...I think so too. I think he looks more like me and Waylon is identical to my sister when she was little.
Hope you are having a great summer...I miss you all at work, someday hopefully we will make it there on a weekday...I would love to see everyone!!!
HAHA...yes, April, I have said from day one that Ashton and Waylon look a LOT alike!
Candi, looks like you guys are having a WONDERFUL summer!!
Post a Comment