(Look at those CHUNKY thighs)!
looks like Ashton is eating well!! can't wait to meet him and give him TONS of lovin'...Ava too!! love you!!!
I could squeeze those thighs!
That is just too cute! Michael and I are going to get some A&M outfits for our babies. I can't wait to attend a football game at College Station.
He's the cutest little aggie!!
He looks adorable! I hope you'll will let me know when you'll are in the area! Pam
hmmm.....sweetnesslove,Papa
Post a Comment
6 comments:
looks like Ashton is eating well!! can't wait to meet him and give him TONS of lovin'...Ava too!! love you!!!
I could squeeze those thighs!
That is just too cute! Michael and I are going to get some A&M outfits for our babies. I can't wait to attend a football game at College Station.
He's the cutest little aggie!!
He looks adorable! I hope you'll will let me know when you'll are in the area! Pam
hmmm.....sweetness
love,Papa
Post a Comment