Ashton is starting to smile when your talking to him--it is the sweetest. We captured the moment!! My mom had asked me after I posted this "was this the only shirt he wears" hehehe actually not! The pictures of him in this shirt were all taken the same day with my mother in law's camera so I am getting them from her thru email. This one came last night and I just thought it was too cute not to post :)
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
nothing like sweet baby smiles!!! I can't wait to get some smiles from him next weekend...I CAN'T wait!!!
So sweet. He really looks like his dad to me in that picture.
get to see those smiles close-up and in person in a few days....
love all of you...Nana&Papa
What a smile, I just love all the white around him, the picture is really beautiful. Congrats on such a beautiful family. I'll have to add you guys to my (tiny) friends list now, I keep trying to get more people on here, it's so fun to see every body's families growing. Have fun with the Charles brood while they are visiting! xoxo
Post a Comment