Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ATM is 2 months!

Today my little guy is 2 months, I just can't believe it!! He loves his swing, likes to smile at his sister, likes to coo at his mommy when she is singing Barney songs with Ava, and LOVES to eat at anytime:) Its amazing how much they do and know at this age.
Happy 2 month Birthday Ashton we are blessed to have you in our lives!

Here are his stats from his 2 month appointment:
Weight- 13 Pounds (80%)
Length- 22 3/4 inches (55%)
Head Circumference- 39cm ( 35%)

3 comments:

The Charles Crew said...

Happy Birthday BIG boy!! Can't wait to hug and kiss you this weekend!! Love you LOTS!!

Anonymous said...

2 months already? Time sure goes by fast.

I hope the following months are as wonderful as these last two.

Anonymous said...

Okay so I am an idiot and did not put 2 and 2 together!
Ashton-Thomas-Mcgrew/aTm
No wonder you guys moved to Bryan, it is detined for that little angel to go to A&M!!!! Too cute!

What a great check up! Way to go Ashton!! Love you and miss you LOTS!!!!!!
Tiff