Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Clown Face

Today we had Gymnastics like we do every Tuesday, but today was a circus theme! She was not so happy I think because it was time to leave. She LOVES it and is the youngest I believe in her class.
What amazes me most is that this little girl is so small yet soooo BIG. She does not need mommy for many things.( I am crying as I write this). She has the most outgoing personality and doesn't meet a stranger, she is not afraid to try anything once, and at gymnastics she is strong and brave even with her clown face :). I just LOVE her soooo MUCH!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I was also so thankful that Alli was outgoing too! She is precious!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I just love all your photos and your new blog look!

(I like your music too)

dorbritz said...

I miss you guys sooo much. Ava is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful clown she is! She is such a brave and independent little girl, which will be perfect in the future! Although she might not think so, she still very much needs mommy!!(who else will protect her from Ashton when he realizes he can beat her up!) Love you guys.

XOXO~Tiff