A busy Summer...Already!
We were gone from home for a week. Lots of fun with family and friends....And once I get things unpacked and back to our schedules I will post more pictures.
But for now enjoy these sweet faces!
Waylon, Easton, London Ava & Ashton




5 comments:
Look at all of that BLONDE hair! Too precious! 5 sweet cousins. I'm so glad you all got together for some family fun!
I know you had a blast with your sister and your family! I think that Waylon and Ashton look alike...what do you think?
Can't wait to see more photos!
What cute kiddos! I love the girl's dresses.
Thank you so much for the cute clothes that you gave to Dailee.
I want to make Ava a bow as a "thank you" for everything. Let me know what color you would like.
Thanks again!!
what awesome pictures. All of the babies could pass for brothers and sisters. Ava you are just a little doll and you have a little brother who just wants to tag along with you.
Nana sure misses all of you. You guys have an awesome 4th and keep plenty of sunscreen on.
loads of hugs and kisses
Post a Comment