4 years ago today was the perfect day of my life. The day I would marry my soul mate and best friend. As partners and parents we share everything--each joy and each challenge that family can bring...I love you. 


I will leave you with a poem my sweet husband wrote while we were dating.



I will leave you with a poem my sweet husband wrote while we were dating.
The Search
Once there were two hearts that searched for something better.
But their one true love came to them never.
Where was the love they searched so hard for?
Someone to hold, someone to adore.
Then one night by pure chance,
What was this each saw at a glance?
Could this be the one, the one for me?
No one can tell; we'll just have to see.
And so it began the quest for love.
I hope this is the one from the man above.
Along the path many hurdles will be crossed,
But isn't this wonderful that the emptiness is lost.
How does one know when true love is found?
I don't know, how does your heart sound?
When you are apart does your heart flutter,
Then quite possibly you were meant for each other.




3 comments:
OMG! What beautiful photos and poem. I hope y'alls day is wonderful and that you have many more happy years together.
Candy,
You are beautiful!! Happy Anniversary, Have a great day!
Candy,
Happy Anniversary! I am so happy for you!! Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment