Ahhhh life in the fast lane....I just cannot keep up with my blog. This summer seems so busy and full of fun, of course. For the 4th we went to Moody Gardens in Galveston, in this 104 degrees you have to have some water to play in.
Here are some of my sweet boy taken today.













4 comments:
I do believe that Ashton is the spitten image of his daddy.
I can't believe he is going to be one year old!!
Ava looks like she is having a blast.....NANA
love the new pictures!! ashton is getting so BIG, can't believe he's fixin' to be ONE! let me know what needs{either clothes or toys} so i can get it in the mail before his big day! love you all!!xoxo
OK there is NO WAY that is Ashton! It can't be! This baby looks to big to be! WOW! HE is a pretty boy though!!!
Post a Comment