Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashton!

A year ago today at 12:59pm we welcomed a precious little boy into the world. He has completed our family, and I am blessed to be his mommy. You LOVE your mommy to hold you full time...and have no interest in walking.
You love your sister...EVERYTHING about her.
You hear "daddy"...and start looking for him.
You can do patty cake all day long.
You can dance to the beat of anything making sound.
You love playing peek-a-boo...I see you.
You are LOUD and let us know when your not happy.
You love chicken nuggets.
"Outside" is your favorite word.

You are the BEST little boy for our family.

WE LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!!

6 comments:

dorbritz said...

Happy Birthday Ashton!!

I can't believe you are 1!!!

The Charles Crew said...

can't believe you are one already, ashton!! we love you VERY much and can't wait to see you again!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy B'day big boy. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Paul and Candice said...

Happy Birthday! He's too cute!

Anonymous said...

I hope his day was wonderful. He is just adorable, I can't believe he is already one!

Mrs. H said...

Oh Candy I can't believe his is already 1! Wow! Time flies by way to fast! He is a big boy! I bet he will pass Ava soon! Both of your children are just beautiful Candy...you are very blessed!