Your picture are great!!!!! I can't believe how much snow you guys got! It's crazy that we live north and got snow...but not anything like you or the friends in Houston! Crazy crazy!
LOVE ava's boots...so glad they fit!! you guys have more snow there than we do here in CT!! CRAZY!! so glad ava got to experience snow this year, i don't know what easton would do if we moved back to TX because of the lack of snow!! GREAT snowman too!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO (it's jamie posting under ian's account!!)
2 comments:
Your picture are great!!!!! I can't believe how much snow you guys got! It's crazy that we live north and got snow...but not anything like you or the friends in Houston! Crazy crazy!
By the way, I love your snowman's arms! Perfect!
LOVE ava's boots...so glad they fit!! you guys have more snow there than we do here in CT!! CRAZY!! so glad ava got to experience snow this year, i don't know what easton would do if we moved back to TX because of the lack of snow!! GREAT snowman too!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
(it's jamie posting under ian's account!!)
Post a Comment