About the Elf...I heard about it several weeks ago and then I saw it on your sisters blog and another blog and loved the idea! I left you a comment on your sister blog...it basically said you have to do it next year! Ava will be at the perfect age! She'll love it! Thanks for your comments. I need your email address. I think you can see mine when I comment. Just shoot me an email one day!
4 comments:
LOVE YOU AVA!!!
Oh Candy, that brought tears to my eyes! Those pictures are so beautiful...your baby girl is beautiful!
About the Elf...I heard about it several weeks ago and then I saw it on your sisters blog and another blog and loved the idea! I left you a comment on your sister blog...it basically said you have to do it next year! Ava will be at the perfect age! She'll love it! Thanks for your comments. I need your email address. I think you can see mine when I comment. Just shoot me an email one day!
Beautiful, just beautiful!
Post a Comment