Well Christmas is officially over. Thomas, Ava, Ashton and I had a WONDERFUL Christmas! First, Nana & Papa joined us the weekend before. Ava had lots of fun opening the gifts & her own stocking from my mom. The weather was beautiful here that weekend so Ava enjoyed spending Saturday outside playing with her new toys. 












Then on Tuesday we had Thomas' whole family here to celebrate...then leaving on Wednesday. And of course the four of us had our own Christmas celebration the day of... with gifts from Santa!
We hope everyone had a great christmas I know we sure did.
We hope everyone had a great christmas I know we sure did.May you all have a blessed New Year full of Laughter and Love!!




4 comments:
I can't believe how much ashton has changed in just a few weeks! He is getting so big! Looks like y'all had a great Christmas too!
Happy New Year!
Your babies are so beautiful. They are getting so big. love you
Look how big they are getting! Such sweet babies. Happy New Year to all of you!
How cute! I just love the picture of Ava where she has one slipper on and one off.
Such sweet children!!
Post a Comment