Way too cute...I'm loving that Easter Bunny! That looks like what an Easter Bunny should look like! Ours was a skinny thing!Thank you for adding me to my list! I always love to have new bloggy friends!
Too cute! I'm taking my kiddos on Friday to see our Mall Easter Bunny. I bet I get a smile from Preston and a SCREAM from Kendall! HA!
Precious picture! They are growing so fast! thanks you for sharing....Pam
Oh Candy they are so cute!!! Ashton is getting soooo big!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Way too cute...I'm loving that Easter Bunny! That looks like what an Easter Bunny should look like! Ours was a skinny thing!
Thank you for adding me to my list! I always love to have new bloggy friends!
Too cute! I'm taking my kiddos on Friday to see our Mall Easter Bunny. I bet I get a smile from Preston and a SCREAM from Kendall! HA!
Precious picture! They are growing so fast! thanks you for sharing....Pam
Oh Candy they are so cute!!! Ashton is getting soooo big!
Post a Comment