Friday, April 3, 2009

Going PRIVATE.

Ok...so I am going to make our family blog PRIVATE. This is something I have thought about doing for months. I love sharing part of our lives with family and friends. Please if you read our blog I hope that you will share your email so that I can add you to our list of viewers.
(leave me a comment).
Hope you all have a great weekend!!

16 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I think you have my email address, but if you don't leave me a comment on my blog and I'll send it to you!

lala00 said...

Please add us! We really enjoy watching your beautiful kids grow.
lauramkirkham@hotmail.com

The Charles Crew said...

i know you have my e-mail...you better add us!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Candy,
I love reading your blog, so please add me to your list bobbie.niehaus@sbcglobal.net
Bobbie

dorbritz said...

Me too!!

dorbritz said...

oh, april@bracesbysherman.com

Pam said...

I think you have mine, but here it is again. You know I love reading about those kiddoes! They are just precious! pajohnston@uss.com

Thanks, Pam

Paul and Candice said...

Candy,

I'm April's sister and Krystal's friend, Candice, and I enjoy reading about your sweet family, too! Please add me if that's okay! paulandcandice@gmail.com

Thanks and now that I'm not lurking anymore, I'll probably start commenting:) I hope you read my blog, too! candiceandpaul.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You better make sure to add me on there!!! I know you have my email addy but here it is again.
newmommy42204@yahoo.com

Love and miss you guys bunches!
Tiff

Kellye said...

Add me chick. Love you and miss you bunches!! Surely you have my email, kellyehiggin@aol.com
Kellye

Tracy said...

Hi Candy, I'm Tracy my husband Lonny Lane worked with Thomas at ML. Please add us to your list. I've never posted, but I always stop by to see what your precious kidos are up to. They are too cute! I wish I'd have met you when y'all lived here in Longview.
Thanks, Tracy
tracer379@aol.com
BTW stop by my blog sometime and say Hi!
www.tracysgardenandthings.blogspot.com

Kristan said...

Hey Candy, I would like to be added, I pop in every once in a while to see how your kiddies are doing!

Kristan (Ian's little sis)

k.charles907@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Candy!
Please add me to your email list. I love keeping up with you guys-
tiffanyLane77@yahoo.com
Thanks! Tiffany Lane

Anonymous said...

make sure u add us i love reading.... its lindsey Taylor!! Lindzc83@aol.com

Jen said...

Hi Candi,
I stop in to check on yall pretty often. You should really consider becoming a professional photog! You family is so beautiful. Please keep me on your friend list: livnlyfe24@aol.com.

Love, Jen

Ros said...

Okay, I want to be added to your e-mail list! I love watching your beautiful family grow! Love, Ros

rosalin@bracesbysherman.com