Thursday, April 2, 2009

Texas Blubonnets

I have been dyeing to take pictures of the kids and the bluebonnets that have been in bloom now for over 2 weeks. Finally the weather was nice and when Daddy got off work we drove two miles from our house. And got these shots! Here in College Station they are all along Highway 6...and they are just beautiful. Ava loves flowers and Ashton bless his heart wasn't sure what we wanted him to do! We might try again before there gone...

4 comments:

dorbritz said...

ADORABLE!! They are both precious! I love Ava's "ponys" as Kendall calls them!!

Mrs. H said...

I am so jealous of your bluebonnet pictures! I LOVE BLUEBONNET pictures! When we were in Waco we could drive a few blocks from our house to an empty lot full of bluebonnets! I haven't taken bluebonnet pictures since then! we don't hvae them hear.

They turned out gorgeous Candy! Your babies are beautiful!

Kellye said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures in the bluebonnets. I wish I had my kids pictures in them. Love ya!!

Karen Wilcox said...

I love the bluebonnet pictures. The kids look adorable.