So let me start out by saying Ava is almost 2. Since I am staying at home with her I have been teaching her numbers, colors, and amongst other things potty training. No were not even almost there yet, but for the last 2 poopies she has ran to HER potty saying poopoo, and has GONE. I am so HAPPY! Here are the latest photos of her from this morning! Oh-- and check out the pony tail!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yay Ava!! Good job. Kendall is just now having an interest. And the ponytail...WOW! You are beautiful!
She is such a DOLL!! I miss you guys SO much!! Wish we were closer!! Give my love to Ava and Ashton! Love you TOO!!!
Oh Candy she is beautiful!
Ava is so beautiful. I just love her little ponytail. And the outfit, every girl needs one of those. Too cute.
I love you Elf Card too.
Post a Comment