Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ANM

So, after nap today Ava and I decide to spend the afternoon romping in the grass...while she snacks on her favorite.... yes cold green beans!

Indian style. Like mommy.
Look how long her hair is.

She is such a joy to be with. We enjoy our time together while Ashton naps. I am always surprised each day by her vocabulary. When I asked her to pose for the pictures today she would say "sure" and "oh, I know". She is always making me laugh. Daily!!

7 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I ate green beans like that when I was pregnant with Alli! I couldn't get enough!

She is beautiful Candy! Enjoy those special times with her!

Dashel Lyra Dawn Matt said...

She is so beautiful, look at all that hair. We are still waiting for Dashel's hair to come in :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful. I bet she has hair like you. Long and pretty.

Yumm!! Greenbeans!! I love them too!

dorbritz said...

Your babies are precious. We miss you guys!!!

the pearson ANTiCS said...

Hi there!
Good luck with the holiday card giveaway on bloggy giveaways! :)

However, if you don't win, and are still interested in sharing greetings this season...I'd love to have you take a peek at my site and view my 2008 line. You can access the link at www.graphici.blogspot.com.

I had a new baby girl 3 weeks ago, so I'm offering pre-designed templates in lieu of doing custom designs [as I've limited myself to in the past]. Because of this, you can get 50 cards for ONLY $40!!

If you're interested, act soon...as there is a 3 week turn-around and December is coming fast! :)

Thanks so much! Your kids pics area great! :)
Stephanie
sp82877@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Candy, She is BEAUTIFUL!! I love her hair. I wish I could see you all. Give them kisses for me. Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Hailey is sooo jealous of cousin Ava's long hair!! Okay maybe I am just jealous that Hailey's isn't anything like that yet!! No fair, you get great bow hair. =) Ava is BEAUTIFUL!!! She looks so much like you. Can't wait to see you guys. Love you and miss you TONS!!!! XOXOXO

Tiff