Yay Ava! Alli loved gymnastics and doing the balance beam and uneven bars. She still ask to do all of it, but we just do tumbling instead...
She'll be flipping in no time!
I can't believe Ava sat in Santa's lap! You'll have to go to Candice's blog and see how Paul David did this year...and last year. He is older than Ava too I think! She's not 2 yet right?
3 comments:
LOOK AT THE KIDDOS... THEY'RE GETTING SO BIG. AVA'S SO BEAUITFUL!!
Yay Ava! Alli loved gymnastics and doing the balance beam and uneven bars. She still ask to do all of it, but we just do tumbling instead...
She'll be flipping in no time!
I can't believe Ava sat in Santa's lap! You'll have to go to Candice's blog and see how Paul David did this year...and last year. He is older than Ava too I think! She's not 2 yet right?
Merry Christmas!
K
Post a Comment