Yesterday we had Ashton's 4 month check up and Ava's 2 year check up with our fabulous Dr. whom we LOVE!! Both of them did great Ava got 1 shot and poor Ashton 4. I just can't believe Ava is almost 2. The Dr did say he estimated her adult height to be 5'3" just like mommy :).
Here are their stats:
Here are their stats:
Ashton
weight: 16 lbs 7 oz (80%)
length: 24 in (45%)
head circumference: 41.2 cm (45%)
Ava
weight: 25 lbs (35%)
length: 33 1/4 in (45%)
head circumference: 47 cm
weight: 16 lbs 7 oz (80%)
length: 24 in (45%)
head circumference: 41.2 cm (45%)
Ava
weight: 25 lbs (35%)
length: 33 1/4 in (45%)
head circumference: 47 cm






4 comments:
Give Ashton another year or less and he is going to out weigh his sister! They are too sweet! And growing way to fast!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Wow...their stats are almost identical to our kids! Nothing beats a cuddly, chubby baby :)
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
JUST WAIT...TIME FLIES BY AND YOUR BABY ISN'T A BABY ANYMORE. ENJOY EVERY MOMENT. BOTH OF THE KIDS ARE BEAUITFUL, TOO BAD I HAVEN'T GOT TO MEET THEM YET!!! I TOLD YOU I WOULD PAY FOR THE KIDS!
HAVE A WONDERFUL AND FULFILLED THANKSGIVING, LOVE YA GIRL
KAREN
They are both growing so quickly! I wish we were closer to watch them grow! Miss you SO VERY much!! I love you MORE!!
Post a Comment