I can hardly believe that this precious boy I have is 1/2 a year old already!
He's is a perfect addition to our family, he loves his sisters hair, gets the biggest grin when he hears his daddy's voice, loves it when mommy makes funny faces and tickles my rolly polly thighs, still enjoys swinging to fall asleep at naps, just started taking a bottle, doesn't miss a meal, loves the view from sitting and can roll over & over & over!
He's is a perfect addition to our family, he loves his sisters hair, gets the biggest grin when he hears his daddy's voice, loves it when mommy makes funny faces and tickles my rolly polly thighs, still enjoys swinging to fall asleep at naps, just started taking a bottle, doesn't miss a meal, loves the view from sitting and can roll over & over & over!
Happy 1/2 Birthday we adore you Bubba!
Here are his stats from his 6 month appointment :
Weight: 19 lbs 10 oz (80%)
Length: 27 inches (85%)
HC: 43.6 cm (50%)




4 comments:
So Sweet! He's getting so BIG!
Candy he is just the cutest! I love those chunky legs! I could just eat him up! Happy 1/2 Birthday little Ashton!
Happy 1/2 year old! You are just a cutie!!
he is so stinkin cute...just want to eat him up!! i am sure by the time i see him this summer he will be a big boy...don't let him grow up TOO fast!!
love you all!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment