Well actually Ava did it!! She is POTTY TRAINED!!!
We are going on our second week of NO diapers. Honestly, I am amazed at how easy this has been. She loves having the control and feels like such a big girl. Of course I bought her Dora panties and we have done the m&m thing after each time...but really I have to give all the credit to her. She can be playing and will run in to go potty, goes right away in the mornings and will just be so proud of herself!!! Of course we are to, that is one less in diapers.
Way to go Ava!!
Way to go Ava!!
A mouth full of m&m's




5 comments:
Congratulations and way to go Ava, such a big girl. Such a pretty little girl too! Pam
Way to go, Ava! Maybe you can teach Kendall. We're still not getting it!! Good job.
Wat TO Go ava...i'm so proud of you! what a big girl you're becoming!! can't wait to see you this summer!!
love you!!!!
Candy that is so awesome! Maybe I should send Griff to you!
Yay Ava! What an accomplishment!
Post a Comment