Friday, February 20, 2009

R.I.P.

Yesterday, a horrible tragedy with the neighbors dogs has left us without our Roxy. We will miss her terribly. She was given to me for my birthday from Thomas...before we were married at only 8 weeks old. She has been our "baby" well before we even had kids and has been spoiled from day one.
Rest in Peace Sweet Girl.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was like our baby as well...a sad day for all of us. Was truly a very loving dog and loved just sitting in your lap being loved.
Roxie we will miss you every day.
Naana/Paapa

Mrs. H said...

candy how is Ava handling this? Bless your hearts....

dorbritz said...

I am so sorry Candy. I know she will be missed.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about this. It breaks my heart to know that your family is hurting because of this. Loosing a family pet is just like loosing a family member. I hope this each day becomes a little better for you all.

Pam said...

I'm so sorry to read about this. I hope you are all doing well, it will take some time. We lost a little sheltie on Jan. 1, she was 14.5 years old, we just really get attached to our pets! Take care and I'll be thinking about you'll!

Anonymous said...

Candy,
I'm so sorry to hear about Roxi, I know you are all hurting right now. She was such a sweetie.
Love Bobbie

McGrew Crew said...

Thanks for thinking of us. We are doing better. Everyday gets a little easier for me but harder for Ava because she isn't coming home... it will take time I am sure. And thankfully she is still so young. We miss her terribly...