These are some baskets Ava has in her room she loves to get INSIDE! Tonight before bath she was trying (yet not capable of lifting him) to put Ashton in one. I rescued him and decided what a great photo op ...such a sweet, easy going boy!
How cute! I'm sure Ava is really enjoying her little brother now that he is a little older and the times will just get more fun as you go along. If you make your blog private, please keep me in mind, I really enjoy reading it. Thank you, Pam
6 comments:
Ashton looks a little scared in that first picture. Sweet babies!
He was...:) His sister is always just grabbing him for a great big unexepected hug!!
How cute! I'm sure Ava is really enjoying her little brother now that he is a little older and the times will just get more fun as you go along. If you make your blog private, please keep me in mind, I really enjoy reading it. Thank you, Pam
love them!!! ashton is growing so fast...i miss them so much...hope to see them this summer!! give them both hugs and kisses from auntie jamie!!!
Love them!! Love them!! What cute pictures!!
Thank you Ava for such a wonderful treat. That was the best cookie!!
Post a Comment