Monday, July 14, 2008

37 Weeks...

News with baby Ashton!! Today Thomas and I went to my 37 week check up. Everything looks Great! Tentatively as of now we have set up an inducing date for July 31 (39 weeks)... unless of course something happens before then. YEAH!!!! I am so excited I can't wait to see my little guy! Hope everyone had a fabulous Monday :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray,now you can move forward and the time is going to past sooo fast.We can start the count-down.
See ya soon,
Love Nana&Papa

Mrs. H said...

Wow! That's so not far away! Yay! I know you can hardly wait. Maybe you want have to wait THAT long. Did Ava come early?

dorbritz said...

Wow! Time flies, doesn't it? Happy Awaiting! Miss you.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That is soooo close. Can't wait to meet that sweet little boy. Take care and let us know if anything happens before the 31st! Love and miss you bunches.
XOXOXO~Tiff