First of all we headed to Kindermusic which is an hour of FUN! Then we were off to Target for last minute baby Ashton items. At last we went to Chik-Fila for some nuggets...Ava LOVES Chik-Fila nuggets. Then on our 10 minute ride home there was complete silence....this is what she looked like when I pulled into the driveway. I am hoping for a long nap because tonight is filled with Rodeo fun here in Bryan.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Sweet girl!
So sweet! Busy days are nice because like you said they normally follow with a nice nap! She is cute and don't you just love picasa! I loved the collage! Enjoy your last few weeks with Miss Ava!
Ok, so now that I've re-read my comment. I meant for it to say enjoy your last few weeks before Baby Ashton arrives with Miss Ava. Sorry!
Post a Comment