...ahh how sweet, not sure who is sweeter, the pudding or Ava. But she makes it look really good. Can't wait to see you guys, the countdown is on. Love, Nana&Papa
Cute, Cute!! I agree with Jamie, She does look more like you. Can't wait for little Ashton. July 31st is my mom's b-day so I'll never forget his b-day (if he doesn't make it earlier)
5 comments:
yummy pudding...Ava makes that look so yummy!! She is starting to look so much like her mommy!! Love y'all!!
...ahh how sweet, not sure who is sweeter, the pudding or Ava. But she makes it look really good. Can't wait to see you guys, the countdown is on.
Love, Nana&Papa
How precious! Love the pictures! Pam
So sweet...I think she likes pudding! Not much longer!
Cute, Cute!! I agree with Jamie, She does look more like you.
Can't wait for little Ashton. July 31st is my mom's b-day so I'll never forget his b-day (if he doesn't make it earlier)
Post a Comment