Thursday, July 24, 2008

ONLY 8 more days...YAY!!!

38 weeks and 8 days counting! I went in today for my check up and I am dilated 2 cm! YAY!!!! So I am ready when he is hopefully not any sooner than my induction date July 31st. We are all excited to see him. Ava knows (well kinda maybe) that we are having a baby. She calls him "Ashty" and refers to herself as "Aya", it is soooo cute!!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Good deal! I'll be thinking of you'll, and Ava will be a great big sister! My mother's birthday is July 31, I hope he holds off til then. A friend in East Texas, Pam.

Mrs. H said...

YAY!

Anonymous said...

..we are truly on count-down now. It will go by faster than you are probably going to want it. Tell Aya nana& papa will see her soon. Can wait to meet this little guy.
Luv, Nana&Papa

Anonymous said...

WOW! How exciting. Not much longer now at all! Take care of your self and let us know as soon as he gets here! Love you.
Tiff