Only 5 more days until Ashton's arrival. I have washed all his clothes, blankets and bedding in Dreft. This is his room, I still have some letters to hang/paint and then we will be done.
Now you just need a baby boy in that bed for the room to be complete! The room is super cute. Not much longer until baby Ashton gets here! Love you and miss you bunches. Tiff
6 comments:
Oh, his room is the same color as Griffin's! I LOVE IT! I know you are getting excited! It takes me back a little over 13 months ago...
what a cute boy's room!! i know you are so excited to meet him, me too!! not much longer!!
Sweet room! He will love it, I'm sure.
Now you just need a baby boy in that bed for the room to be complete! The room is super cute. Not much longer until baby Ashton gets here! Love you and miss you bunches.
Tiff
Very cute room, praying for a safe delivery, can't wait to see pictures! Pam
Post a Comment